Want to change the world with your music?
This groundbreaking study group is designed to support you in doing that.
This is led by Jonathan Haber B.A. Cmt
What is it?
A collaborative team of individuals dedicated to using music as a vehicle to change the world who commit together to a 3 month process to transform their musical expression into a nurturing seed for the future.
Why would you participate?
- You want to change the world with your music
- You want your life to be about giving
- You believe in yourself
- You believe that your life experience is an expansive field of potentiality
- You want your musical expression to gain depth and breadth
- You want to invest in yourself
- You LOVE expressing yourself musically, it lights you up, and you want to share that with the world.
- You want to be held accountable by your peers
- You need more community connection around your music
- You are ready for some structure around the developments of your gifts
Where and When:
- There are 2 groups, they begin on January 1st or as soon as the groups are formed.
- One meets in person in the Berkeley Hills weekly
- One meets on a conference line weekly
What is the investment?
- This is an entry level course, so the fee is only $40/week for 3 months
- There is some work trade available, first come first served
When do I need to decide?
This is up to you. If you are inspired by this and called to it, decide today. Make a choice for your future. If you like to mill things over, sit with it and come back to this page. If you want more data, give a call at 916-832-5603. If you want to feel into it, journal about it. If you want a compass, ask whether this is right and sit with receptivity until and answer comes.
If you get a yes, act on it. Action inspires change.
Begin the application process with an email to Jryanhaber@gmail.com