Jonathan Haber B.A., Cmt
Jonathan is a brilliant facilitator who is deeply compelled to take an active role in accentuating the evolution of consciousness. In devotion to this he seeks immersive training and mentorship and brings a comprehensive awareness of Applied Integral Theory, practices for personal and relational inquiry, and an enthusiastic excitement for accessing and allowing the emergence of latent human potential.
Education and Training
- Self Guided Training in Co-Active Coaching, Byron Katie’s “The Work”, The Sedona Method, Access Consciousness, Appreciative Inquiry.
- California Institute of Integral Studies, B.A. Degree in Interdisciplinary Studies with an emphasis on the work of Joanna Macy Phd. (Deep Ecology, The Work that Reconnects). Studied Expressive Arts Therapy and Tibetan Buddhism as well.
- Co-Founded the Healing on Mother Earth Project with Kari Stettler, led over 50 workshops in “The Work That Reconnects”
- Coined and defined the term Social Permaculture, taught Workshops on Social Permaculture at Common Circles Education in Berkeley, CA.
- Completed 50% of a M.A. Degree in Applied Integral Theory, including in depth investigations of intersubjectivity, emergence, the Enneagram, Shadow Work and Integral Life Practices.
- Studied and volunteered at the Integral Center in Boulder, CO. Studied Presence in relationship, Circling (intersubjective inquiry), trainings for Authenticity in relationship.
- Crafted a 12 month training in Intersubjective Transformative Inquiry, workshops for Cultivating Presence in Relationship.
- Vocationally Aligned Offerings
- Digital Education Architect for Digital Music Production Course with Kyrstyn Pixton
Jonathan Haber B.A. CMT
- Contact me