“I take to myself, my broken self,
my folly and my pain, my light and my dark,
every aspect of self that I can imagine and that which I cannot
and I am made whole”
I am calling this a game because we get to decide which metaphors we use in our interpretations of life, and because I want to invite all of us to be light and playful in our training, opening, and healing.
Work with the following affirmations for 5 to 10 minutes…
- Even though I ____________, I love and accept myself for who I am right now.
Fill in the sentence with whatever wants to be said. Release your filters and allow yourself to be uninhibited with your expression.
- Place your hand on your heart and continue…
- Place your hand on your throat and continue….
- Place a couple of fingers lightly on your third eye and continue…
You can create and explore variation of this game in any of the following ways…
- Change the sentence to even though _______, I surrender fully right now…
- Go through all of the energetic centers of the body, and create affirmations for each of them
- Tap on your energy centers, like your heart for example… while making the releases.
- Take time after each affirmation to release anything within you that is ready to be released
- Listen deeply while playing this game and adapt the structure to suit that which wants to come through
Where this came from
On the way home from my weekend I did a series of affirmations with the following open sentances. I started with the first structure and went on to the second. I felt alot of release and alot came out of me… I give thanks for these tools, which I see as wonderful and fulfilling, and I offer this guide as a tool for the jedi’s in training… may we all experience wholeness…
Jedi in training